Saturday, July 12, 2008

American Idol Concert...

Well, Wendi and I had our last concert of the summer, unless she secretly comes up with another concert before the summer is over. We had a great time as usuall. We left early, stopped at Chevy's to have dinner and dessert, vanilla cheesecake, very yummy. (shame on me, don't tell my diet blog)
Of course we wore our good luck concert bracelets.

Carly Smithson, she was good and has some pipes.
Michael Johns, I love his and Carly's accent.
Brooke White, one of my favorites.
Kristy Lee Cook, I like her, she is country. Can't wait for her album to come out.
David Cook, he was alot of fun and very entertaining.
David Archuleta, so sweet and sings like and angel. I will buy his album. The girls would not quit screaming for him, and he was so sweet.
Brooke, Ramiele, Carly and Kristy Lee.
Everyone with the two David's in front. Great concert and we had a great time...

...until next year. Thanks Wendi, my concert buddy.

0 comments: