Saturday, July 12, 2008

Miles apart...

Even though we are miles apart, I can pull up The New Chastain family blog and catch up with them. Thank you so much Jenna for keeping it updated so granpa and granma can still share your life and watch that precious little one of yours grow and change.
You are a great little mommy and it has been so fun watching you. I know it is hard right now with Jeremy gone. I admire your courage. You have always been a strong independant woman. You are so cute with Layla, she knows and loves her mommy and daddy. Thanks for sharing her with us.


We can't wait to see you in Utah. It will be fun for the family to see you again and catch up. They will love your little one too. Give her kisses from all of us in Cali. Tell Jeremy "hi" for us as well. Love ya.

0 comments: