Matt is all grown up and he is still my buddy. I think, are you Matt? Matt makes me laugh and amazes me how smart he is. He can figure anything out. His outlook on life is so great. He is so easy going and is kinda shy like his papa buddy. He is also pretty funny, I have to read his blog sometimes because he cracks me up with his sense of humor. He is great to have around. I can't believe he will be starting college next month. I never thought he would be taller that me either. He does like to mess with me though and I don't think he will ever grow out of that...
Thank you UFC, now he tries stuff on me all the time. I think he is trying to get me in a heel lock...
...and he did. I used to fight him and not give up, but he is too strong now so I just tap out as soon as I can.
Love you Matt, thanks for being such a great son.
Saturday, July 12, 2008
Mother and son...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
hahahahaha! you guys are crazy! :)
Post a Comment