Thursday, November 12, 2009

LAUGHING...

'til my tummy hurt.
While I was in Palm Springs (blog to come) I picked up these little packets that smell good. You can put them in your drawer, closet, wherever. I left them on the table and a couple of weeks later I grabbed them to go put them in my bedroom. As I grabbed them, I said "I love this smell". Wendi looked at me so funny and said "that's what that smell is...I have been trying for weeks to find what it was." She was so mad because she hated the smell and was looking everywhere to find where it was coming from so she could get rid of it. The look on her face was sooooo funny, I laughed so hard I was crying and my stomach hurt.
Love you Wendi even if you don't like my smelly stuff. ; )

3 comments:

Lehigrams said...

Ya need to tell us what it smells like.

PJ and Me said...

It smells like fresh clean linen.

the mrazek family said...

Oh this is too funny!