We have been looking for a trailer for about 6 months,
we finally found 3 trailers that we really liked
and decided this one would be the best for us.
The kitchen...
Then we will have orientation and learn all about taking care of and hauling a trailer.
Hummmm, I imagine we will be going camping really soon.
I think on my days off I will go through our camping stuff that I saved from our old trailer and get it ready to put in the new trailer and make a list of what we will need.
3 comments:
I am so happy for you. I know you have been wanting one for a long time. What brand? How big. It looks a lot bigger then ours. Course you still have others at home that need room.
How exciting!!!!!!!! i love your trailer! can we have it? haha just kidding. this better mean that you guys are coming to the fausett reunion AND sleeping up in the mountains! :) love you
Wow your trailer looks nicer than our house. hahah !!! Can't wait to see you this summer up the canyon. This year site # 6 will look like Trailer Heaven - but we will have FUN
Post a Comment