Sunday, November 15, 2009

PALM SPRINGS WITH THE SISTERS...

All packed and heading out...after we went to church.
Debby driving
Cindy
Me
Our condo


My room...
and bathroom
Cindy and Debby's room...yea these two don't get out much. Hahahahahahaha
Their bathroom
First day at the pool.
The water was FREEZING
I am set, I just needed my book
Debby knitting helmet liners for the soldiers
Cindy reading
Back at the condo, what a great lunch
Cindy was very impressed by the cheese...hahahaaha
Deb bought some cookies that tasted better that girl scout cookies, she was sharing with me.
Cindy reading...
On the phone with dad...he had Debby laughing so hard. Can't say why...he would kill me.
At the Rock Garden Cafe. We used to go here with mom.
Ready to go to the pool with our matching swim suit covers Deb bought us.
We looked at this picture after I took it and we got the giggles, laughed so hard until we were crying and our stomachs hurt.
Yea, this is for you Cindy!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yea, they tan way better than me
Went to warm pool on our second day...love the view
Cindy doing a cross word puzzle
Cindy reading.
Debby reading
Cindy enjoying the cool refreshment from setting in the hot sun.
Laying around
Another view
Me in the water with my ice water and book


Leaving the pool to get ready to go out to dinner. Cindy and me
Cindy and Debby
Me and Deb
The walk back to the condo
Shopping at one of mom's favorite stores...after we bought a bunch of stuff we laughed when we realized it was a big ladies shop....hahahahhaa
Out to dinner at Islands
We then went to Marshall's and had a fashion show....right before Deb took the picture I flashed her and thought she got that in the picture, that is why I am laughing so hard.
Cindy and her awesome clothes.
We were done shopping, eating and driving home. Cindy said look at those camels we should go take our pictures with them. Deb swerves in traffic to get there. We were laughing so hard.
I went up first...

They went up together and then wouldn't set on the other camel because they were afraid there were snakes or lizards up there. Chickens!!!
Playing cards that night. I had my coat on because I was eating ice and Deb had the air on full blast.
Deb didn't want me to take the her picture
The trip was over, we headed back to Deb's house. We stopped for lunch...
We met up with Heather and Trissy
Our trip is over...heading to the airport.

Had a great time with my wonderful sisters, can't wait until next year.
We were sad that Connie was not able to join us this year...hopefully next year.
See more pictures HERE

2 comments:

Lehigrams said...

NO MORE MONKEY's JUMPING ON THE BED!
Cindy, I am glad you got to READ.
My favorite, Laughing Cow Cheese.
I am so glad you had fun. What a great tradition.

Grandma Peg said...

Looks like you guys had alot of fun!! Has anyone ever told you that all three of you have the same feet!! :)