...to my sister for becoming a first time grandma.
Rob and Deb with baby Blake
Zoey the proud mommy

Grandma Deb holding little Blake.

Child Of My Child
Child of my child, heart of my heart. Your smile bridges the years between us. I am young again, discovering the world through your eyes. You have the time to listen and I have the time to spend. Delighted to gaze at familiar, loved features made new in you again. Through you, I see the future. Through me, you'll see the past. In the present, we'll love one another as long as these moments last.
*Thanks to my friend Peggy, I stole this poem off her blog.

One of the greatest blessings in life is becoming a grandparent.
1 comments:
So true!!! Being a grandparent is such a blessing and a joy!!! Tell Debbie congratulations, she will love being a Grandma!!
Speaking of Grandma's....how is your little one?
Post a Comment