Thursday, January 21, 2010

SOMEONE CAME TO VISIT...

Jen and Jeremy were not able to come for the holidays so they flew out in January. Wendi and Matt picked them up at the airport, Pete and I had to work. Layla was a little shy when she first saw Wendi...
...but she soon warmed up to her and off they went. Best Friends Forever!
We had such a great visit. It was so nice to have them home. Now they are gone and my heart hurts. I am behind on my blogging because I was busy playing with them. I will try and catch up with happenings and pictures.

3 comments:

Jenna said...

Correction: She was fine with Wendi and was sitting on her lap and only got shy and looked down when Matty said hi to her.

PJ and Me said...

Oh, sorry. I wasn't there and I thought that is what happened.

Grandma Peg said...

I love the picture of Layla and Wendi walking hand in hand!! Being an Aunt is awesome, almost as well as being a Grandma!!!
Glad you got some Layla time!!!