I just have to rant for a minute and get this off my chest. It is so frustrating to go shopping for pants especially when I have long legs and need some length. I always see these awesome cute pants...oh I'm sorry they only come in "short" and "average". Hello, what about tall people? Short and average length can get them hemmed. We tall people do not have a lot of options. Grrr, it is so frustrating. Today I took Matty shopping for some new jeans. Even in the young mens dept they only go to a 32 length...are you kidding me!!! Okay, I got it off my chest, not that it will make it better the next time I go shopping for jeans...but at least summer is on it's way, I hope, and I will be able to wear my capris and shorts. Until next winter and I am looking for pants in "tall".
Thursday, March 11, 2010
FRUSTRATED...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I feel your pain!! haha I'm taller than you. I've got them at Penny's, Cabi and I found one pair at Ross. Good Luck!
Post a Comment