Tuesday, March 2, 2010

GOING AWAY PARTY...

One of the girls (Natalie) at work is moving away to the Cayman Islands. Some people at work got together and planned a going away party for her. We rented a limo, drove to San Francisco and danced the night away.
Our Limo
Myself, Necia, LuAnn, Tara, Natalie, MaryAnn and Quintana
In the limo on the way to the city.
The group when we arrived at the club.
Necia and myself
Myself and Mary Ann
After a lot of dancing, everyone just taking a break
Back in the limo on the way home
Back home, one last group picture
Wishing Natalie the best, she will be missed.
*I was the only sober one, yes I still had fun. ; )

2 comments:

Wendi's Secrets To Life said...

I thought I saw these pictures somewhere else to.... but where did I see them? Oh that right I saw them on TMZ.com!! hahaha

PJ and Me said...

hahahaha, you silly girl. You have been listening to your dad. ;)