Monday, March 15, 2010

TRIP TO THE CITY...WITH FRIENDS

We spent the day in San Francisco with Jim and Patty.
We visited the Academy of Sciences and the Rain Forest Cafe.
The penguins are my favorite
The Pendulum was really fun to watch
Pete and my reflection in the Pendulum
The roof looking up
The roof on the outside
Looking down at the aquarium
Patty and Jim down in the aquarium
Tons of butterflies
Jelly fish

I loved this quote...
I want one
Patty and Jim on the roof overlooking the surrounding area
Pete and I on the roof overlooking the area
The living roof
The Rainforest Cafe...We actually took Jen, Jeremy and Layla there when they came out to visit but I lost the pictures.
Pete trying to let the snake get me, this thing moved, and I hate snakes.
We had a great time. We live in an area where there is so much to do, we need to take more time exploring around home.

0 comments: