Wednesday, December 30, 2009

BONFIRE PARTY...

One of the guys on my old team (night shift) at work was having a Bonfire Party. Pete and I were invited and thought we would go for a little while and visit with everyone. It was a little cold and a little mist of a rain but we had a great time.
Guys from my old night shift...Fallon, Velesi and his wife, Kemp and Petit. Flores is in the background with his girlfriend.
One night shifter and the two guys on the outside I work with now on days. Martinez, Grove and Slaughter.
My old cpl (Fallon)in the back, Bond, in the red, with her husband. The guy on the right Ortiz, used to work at the jail but now works with Pete, and his wife.
Courtney and myself...she liked my purse.
My control training officer and my night shift cpl. Skilling and Fallon.
Puccetti and her husband, Joe.
Lemas and Coultrup
Skillings and his wife, Sabrina. They are going to have a little arrival in July.
Pete and Slaughter.
Pete and I, yes the smoke in our eyes and my frizzy hair.
Fallon and Lemas
Coultrup jumping over the fire.
Everyone hanging out.
Lemas and Bond perfecting their robot.
Myself, Lemas and Mendez. Lemas and I are the only techs, everyone else is officers.
Fallon, Pete and Coultrup. It is Coultrup's party
The gang, hanging out...the one on the right is Fallon's wife Jamie, I finally got to meet her.
Coultrup and myself, yea, I could not see what he was doing...silly boy

Trying to jump the fire again...not so good this time.
Jamie and Joe
Saying goodbye...have no idea what happened after we left...do I want to know???
Thanks Coultrup, we had a great time and we are looking forward to the next one in January.

0 comments: