Did you buy that shirt?Looks like you have been busy. I wondered where you were. Been awhile since you posted....... I know work keeps ya busy, and it is so cool that you and Pete just take off together to do fun things. You two are awesome. Lookin Good! Love ya
Missed you on your blog!! Hope you and Pete are having fun and you are spending lots of time with your nugget.Catch us up when you can.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Did you buy that shirt?
Looks like you have been busy. I wondered where you were. Been awhile since you posted....... I know work keeps ya busy, and it is so cool that you and Pete just take off together to do fun things. You two are awesome. Lookin Good! Love ya
Missed you on your blog!! Hope you and Pete are having fun and you are spending lots of time with your nugget.
Catch us up when you can.
Post a Comment