Wednesday, December 30, 2009

PETE'S CHRISTMAS PARTY...

We have not been to one of Pete's Christmas parties in about 10 years. We decided to go thanks to our wonderful bowling partners, they said we should go and set with them. We did it and had a great time. Thinking we might go next year.
Don and Jen, we bowl with them too.
Lynn, was jumping in everyone's pictures, she cracks me up. Jim and Patty, our bowling partners. They both work with Pete.
Lynn's husband Brian and Pete's partner Heath.
Jabin, Pete and I. Jabin has since retired, it was nice talking to him and catching up.
Rudy and Pete, Rudy has his wallet out, he always owes Pete money. hahahaha
Hilary and Tom, long time friends
Mike and Amy...
The beautiful tree
The bowling girls
Patty and Jim
Pete and I
Susy and Nick, they are having a little one in February.
Kathleen and Heath
The three amigos...Nick, Heath and Pete. These boys have a lot of fun at work.
Pete and I dancing...
Beer Buddies...Garth and I....long story.
Frank and Sheila, we used to camp with these two when the kids were little.
The Shulman's
Manzer and Lanie and Lynn picture hopping again. Manzer is Pete's sgt.
We had a great time, it was fun to catch up with everyone. Hopefully we will make it next year.

0 comments: