Monday, February 15, 2010

CHASTAIN FAMILY CAME FOR A VISIT...

We had a great time but the time just flew by and I did not get as many pictures as I would have likes. They were here for 10 days and we enjoyed every minute they were here.
Layla playing with a bucket, she thought it was a hat...


Layla and mommy with their hats on.
Uncle Matt was at work, so was I. Jen said they couldn't find Layla. Then they checked uncle Matt's bedroom and this is what they found. hahahhahaha




Oh, someone is trying to get to grandma, grandma has ice...
grandma sharing ice.
Sharing an apple with grandma
now she is literally climbing the walls with the help of grandpa and grandma
hugs and kisses for Aunt Wendi
Silly girl
Sitting in grandma's lap watching grandma draw

Playing with her little play puppies with Aunt Wendi
tickle, tickle
eating her yogurt
We were playing cards, she watched the Curious George movie on Aunt Wendi's computer

Uncle Matty teasing Layla
At the airport. Layla had a hold of grandpa's hand, not sure where she was but checking things out.

Okay, ready to venture out.
Grandma and Layla found the water fountain...
this is fun
but grandma, I want some more.

Saying goodbye.

Thanks for coming to visit, we had a great time.
Miss you the minute we walked out of the airport.

2 comments:

Grandma Peg said...

Wow, I can't believe how big Layla is getting!! She is such a cute little bug!! I love her little pigtails!! I'm so happy you got to spend time with her.....happy for both of you! I hope you got lots of hugs and kisses, I'm sure you did!!

Kayla said...

Oh how cute!!!! I can tell how happy you are to see your kids and layla!! that is so fun. I love her little stance she has going on while she is watching curious george movie. haha with her legs crossed. that is too cute.