Tuesday, February 16, 2010

GOT ME THINKING....

I came across a blog and read a post that talked about a boy that had shot and killed his fathers pregnant girl friend and how he was going to be held on two counts of murder, one for the death of the girl friend and one for the unborn baby. I agreed with the blog. How is it that if someone kills a pregnant woman that it is possible for them to be charged with TWO counts of murder and yet there are woman every day, approximately 3,700 in the USA alone, that go and have abortions.


Again I agree with the blog and also realize that this is one of those subjects that is very touchy with some people...but will not apologize for my own feelings either. I also do not believe in abortion and when I read about this, it also made me stop and wonder how the laws can change for the situations and yet they both are basically the same crime.

1 comments:

Grandma Peg said...

Well said and I AGREE!!!