It has been a while since I have done "Thankful Thursday", it is not because I am not thankful, but because I have been so blessed with a job. I have been so busy with work and then keeping up with everything I have kind of let my blog go...well this is me trying to get back in the swing of things. I know it is not Thursday right now, but I just got off work and I needed to say thank-you.
I am thankful for:The Sunshine: We had it for a few days and it felt so good. I know we need the rain and there are some people that are covered in snow. I was just so happy to see the sun, feel its warmth and soak up all the vitamins that it sent my way.
The words "CANCER FREE" Someone special to me was told those words after a biopsy, I was so worried about him but so happy when he called to tell me the good news. I was such a baby and cried, so much for being strong support. I just can't imagine not having him in my life. Even through the miles I know he will always be there for me. You rock dude, and I love you!!!
The words "CANCER FREE" Someone special to me was told those words after a biopsy, I was so worried about him but so happy when he called to tell me the good news. I was such a baby and cried, so much for being strong support. I just can't imagine not having him in my life. Even through the miles I know he will always be there for me. You rock dude, and I love you!!!
Fry Sauce: Yea, I know I can only get it in Utah but I am craving it bad...Even if the fries suck they taste better because of the sauce. I am anxiously waiting for our trip this summer cause this girl is eating at Arctic Circle and having some fry sauce. Yummy, bring it on!!!!
Feeling of Someone around: I was at work the other day sitting in the control room. It was kind of slow and not much going on, so it was quiet. I had this feeling come over me for just a few minutes. In my mind it came to me that my mom was there, just stopping by to say hi, I am good, wanted to check on you and I am still here watching over you. Then it was gone. I love when that happens, but I miss it when it is gone and no matter how hard I try I can't make it come back. I just have to remember to take time and listen because you never know when it is going to happen.

Feeling of Someone around: I was at work the other day sitting in the control room. It was kind of slow and not much going on, so it was quiet. I had this feeling come over me for just a few minutes. In my mind it came to me that my mom was there, just stopping by to say hi, I am good, wanted to check on you and I am still here watching over you. Then it was gone. I love when that happens, but I miss it when it is gone and no matter how hard I try I can't make it come back. I just have to remember to take time and listen because you never know when it is going to happen.
1 comments:
OK pass the Kleenex! I too am thankful for Cancer Free and for you bringing back some sweet memories of my special sister. Love and miss that girl! Love you too Sweeti, enjoy your sweet spirit.
Post a Comment