Monday, September 7, 2009

LITTLE VACATION

Because we didn't get to go to Utah this summer for the family reunion I still wanted to go spend a couple of days with my dad. Pete and I headed out on my four days off. We had a great time visiting with family.
My niece Britt's little guy, Lincoln. Such a cutie
My nephew Tyson with his little guy, Jackie, cutie as well
Sarah, Tyson and little Jackie.
Tyson and Sarah just got engaged.
My niece Heather
(her and her husband live in San Francisco,
we have to visit in Utah)
hahahaha
she is coloring with Mikey
Me standing by the waterfall I loved as a kid,
Toot and I spent some time in this waterfall.
hahahahahhahahaha
Dad's tractor,
I used to ride on the front of this when I was a little girl
and pretend it was my horse.
Mom's grave....I cried like a baby
I bought my dad a malt, then he was freezing.
Saying goodbye...I cried like a baby again.
I love you dad!!!!!
Met Cindy, Zoey, Zoey's friend Kristen for lunch
before we had to catch the plane
We had a great time and look forward to going next summer.
Want to see more pictures...go HERE

0 comments: