Monday, September 7, 2009

OLD FRIEND...GOOD TIMES

When ever we go to Price we have to eat at Sherald's.
Mom used to be a car hop here when I was a little girl
and the food always reminds me of home.
Family friends ran it for years but have since sold it,
the new owners have to keep the name.
It is just not going home if you don't eat at
SHERALD'S
So one of my dear friends,
Randie, and I
met for lunch and had our usual at Sherald's.
Seaburger with cheese and tomato with a fresh lime.
Randie and I
Randie rocks and can wear her sunglasses anytime she wants
WE had a great time and caught up on so much.
Her husband even filled my dads car tires with air
so dad wouldn't worry about his car.
Thanks Randie,
had a great time and we will have to do it again.

1 comments:

Shani said...

You gotta love Sherald's!!! It is definitely one of the more popular landmarks in Price....and who DIDN'T work at Sherald's!!