Sunday, September 27, 2009

OUR TRIP TO NEBRASKA

Pete and I flew to Nebraska to spend a couple of days with Jen and her family.
They had some friends over the first night and we watched the UFC fights.
Layla, Jen and Jer sharing a chair for the fights.
Layla just woke up from a little nap, came and set on my lap and we shared some ice.
Yeah, we both like to munch on ice.



The next morning Jen had Layla get in the shower with her.
After Jen got out she asked me to come see Layla in the shower.
I opened the door and said good morning...yeah, she went into her shy mode and would not look up. (Layla was really shy this trip and took a while to warm up to us)
Her new trick is to drink a bunch of water then let it run out of her mouth and get water all over.
We met Jeremy's parents and brother for dinner at CPK, Layla just wanted to run around so I walked outside with her and let her run.
I became a human swing



She wanted to smell the flowers.
Run...Run...Run

Playing in the dirt and having a great time.

Daddy came home for lunch and Layla went right to him. She loves her daddy.
I got her dressed but she did not want her hair done...Elmo was on.
We finally got her hair done, then she had to play with her hair accessories.
We went to Panera for lunch and Layla had to eat hers all by herself, geeze I wonder who that sounds like...her momma.


Yeah, she likes to run....
and ride the rides at Toys R Us
It was raining outside so she shared her umbrella with grandpa.
Grandpa and I bought her a training potty....she was trying to figure out what is was...
and ended up taking the soft ping seat and putting it around her legs...so funny.
Grandpa bought her a T-ball set...oh did they have fun.




Spitting water again...

She has shit in her eyes just like her mommy did...full of it!!!!
She loves her bath time

and her talking Elmo aunt Wendi got her for Christmas.

Hiding behind the waterfall at the zoo...

ooops...out of order...playing with her hair accessories again.
at the zoo, watching the penguins


here fishy fishy...

Trying to get the dogs bone
Playing with a jack in the box grandpa bought her

She has her own little stage and was entertaining us


The day we left to come home...sad day
She loves her grandpa!!!
Thanks, Jen and Jer for letting us come visit and spend time with you all.
Miss you!!!!

2 comments:

Grandma Peg said...

She is sooooo cute!! She looks like she has both Grandma & Grandpa wrapped around her fingers!! It looks like you had a great time with her! Her smiles are just so contagious (sp?)! I hope you are making a scrapbook with all these adorable pictures of her. She is a doll!!

Kayla said...

Looks like you guys had SO much fun!!! I love to hear you talk about jen, jer and layla - cause I can tell how much you love them and it's so sweet!!
ps. you look SOO good robbin! you are so beautiful!