Sunday, September 13, 2009

ONE OF MY FAVORITES...

...is at it again.
I just love Nicholas Sparks.
I have all of his books and have enjoyed everyone of them.
(Thanks Denise for getting me hooked)
I have also read them more than once.
He has a new book out...just bought it and can't wait to start reading it.
(I have to finish the one I am reading now first).
This is his new book:
Seventeen year-old Veronica “Ronnie” Miller’s life was turned upside-down when her parents divorced and her father moved from New York City to Wilmington, North Carolina. Three years later, she remains angry and alienated from her parents, especially her father… until her mother decides it would be in everyone’s best interest if she spent the summer in Wilmington with him. Ronnie’s father, a former concert pianist and teacher, is living a quiet life in the beach town, immersed in creating a work of art that will become the centerpiece of a local church. The tale that unfolds is an unforgettable story about love in its myriad forms – first love, the love between parents and children – that demonstrates, as only a Nicholas Sparks novel can, the many ways that deeply felt relationships can break our hearts… and heal them.
The movie is also coming out January 2010. (Miley Cyrus will be in it?)

This is another great one that will have a movie coming out February 2010.
Movie for this one is In Production.
When I saw this one coming out in theaters I quickly read the book again.
I now own the movie and love watching it.
Other movies by Nicholas Sparks: "The Notebook"," A walk to remember" and "Message in a Bottle"
Yea for Nicholas Sparks. You always know you are going to get the best with him.

3 comments:

Grandma Peg said...

I am such a big fan of Nicholas Sparks!! I just finished his new book "The Last Song" tonight! I read his books and then I pass them on to my sisters and cousins to read but I make them each sign the front cover of the book, date it and then write what they thought of it. It's fun to go back and re-read the book again and see what others thought of it and catch things that I might not have before. As ususal, this is an awesome book by Nicholas and I loved reading it!
Let me know what you think when you finish it.

Lehigrams said...

I loved Nights in Rodanthe. I cried and cried in the movie and then I had to go get the book and read it. I like his books too. I need to get the new one. Tell me if you like it.

Lehigrams said...

I forgot!!!!!! Clair Paulsen has a new book out. The one he was writing when Jim called him away from his work to come sign my other book. So far so good. I haven't finished it yet.