It seems like just yesterday that we were getting married, but then again it seems like we have been together 4ever. I married my best friend, we not only love each other we like each other. We have had quite a ride, but it is a ride I would take all over again.
PJ thanks for all you are and all I am because of you. You always bring out the best in me. You challenge me to do things I never thought I could do. You tell me no matter what happens we are always a team and we can get through anything. Thanks for having faith in me. You are my best friend always, forever and no matter what. I am so proud to call you husband.

3 comments:
Tell Pete he is supposed to close his eyes when he is kissing!!
Ya, I agree with Deb!! Lots of more good years for you two!!!! IS our wish for you.
Happy Anniversary you two love birds!
Post a Comment