Monday, June 1, 2009

JUST LIKE MOM

Driving home from work I always have my music on...really loud...I might even sing along.
On the way home the other day, I looked down and my thumbs were going to the beat of the music. I realized this is how my mom used to drive. She would have the music on, while listening to us go on and on about what was going on in our lives and her thumbs were moving to the beat of the music. Sometimes if we weren't talking she would sing along to the song. Her nails were long and always painted red. What a great memory.
Growing up you never want to be like your mom...now I am so thankful for the traits she handed down to me. Sometimes when say somthing or do something...I think oh my gosh I am turning into my mother. Now I am so happy to have those wonderful traits from a wonderful woman.

3 comments:

Wendi's Secrets To Life said...

who ever took that picture did a VERY good job!!

Lehigrams said...

I wonder who Wendi?

Kayla said...

ohh.. that's so sweet!