Thursday, June 4, 2009

IT FEELS LIKE JUST YESTERDAY IT WAS THURSDAY...

I am thankful for:


Music: While commuting I think I would go nuts if I didn't have music to listen to. I listen to all kinds of music, but...I don't like rap...and country is my favorite. It just depends on what mood I am in for what I want to listen to. But thank goodness for music.

Awesome treadmill test: We are so blessed with the results from Pete's treadmill test. What a blessing to go through what he went through and be healthy now. Miracles really do happen.

Learning and retaining: Speaking of miracles...it has been a miracle that I have been able to learn what I have in training for booking. SO MUCH INFO...to remember and do. Praying that I will have a good week, retain what I learned last week and be open to learn new things this week. 

Signs: Simple little things that happen around me that bring memories of loved ones gone before. Like the smell of a certain flower,  a little humming bird fluttering around and the warm fuzzy feeling of someone near.

0 comments: