...IS BROKEN

What did I ever do without a cell phone?
I have had mine for almost 20 years...YIKES!!!
My roller ball thing is broken,
it is really hard to call,
text or receive texts.
I called this morning for another one...
which is hopefully on its way...
BUT...
it will probably be crap...
then I will have to call again...
they will send me crap again...
which by the way,
each time they send me crap...
it costs me $50.00.
(we've been through this a few times,
that's how I know it is crap)
So after two times receiving crap,
then they will let me purchase a new phone.
Grrrrr, what a hassle.
1 comments:
Thats why you get the Iphone!! I love my Iphone!! And plus I can go on the web and look at picture of Layla (my best friend) anytime I want and you have to wait till you home from a long day at work hahahah
Post a Comment