Wendi and I both had the day off so we decided we had so much fun last week in Tahoe we were going to have a girls day in Tahoe. We had the best time but for some reason our sunscreen did not work, maybe because we were in the water most of the time and it washed off...geeze why didn't I think of that earlier and put some more on.
We took our little snacks, cooler, blanket, towels, chairs, beach umbrellas, camera, iPod w/speakers and something to read.
We had the best day!!!
4 comments:
I see no orb! You are obsessed, and not with twilight!!! HA HA
look really close, it is there above my head but not in the same exact place in each picture.
I am so happy that someone else believes in orbs!! Just proves that loved ones are with us always!!
Looks like you and Wendi had fun!!
haha I love how you are sitting in your car, that is cute! and yeah, cruise control is the best. I'm glad you guys had so much fun!
Post a Comment