Thursday, August 13, 2009

STILL THANKFUL...

I am thankful for:


Lake Tahoe getaways: We have had the opportunity to have a few days away at Lake Tahoe. It was so nice to just enjoy the water, weather and peacefulness. We all had a great time, whatever we were doing up there, even if it was just floating in the water.

Cameras: I love my camera!! I have always been a picture person and appreciate that I can take a photo to keep the memories alive.

Red Bull: I have sure had to use this lately. I am not a morning person and I DO NOT like getting up at 3:45 every morning for work. Oh well, what would I do without Red Bull.
Yummy!!!

Toe nail polish: I love to paint my toenails in the summer time. There are so many great colors, but what is funny is I usually pick the same 2 or 3 colors. I like to add little flowers too.


0 comments: