Sunday, August 2, 2009

OUR TAHOE GET A WAY...

Pete and I went away for a week-end. He played golf and I drove the cart and caught up on my reading. Check out the ball in the air, yea maybe the photographer knows what she is doing.
The cart path...
Pete found a broken piece of Robin egg
Driving the ball, yeah you can see the ball
Hangin in the golf cart
This tee shot was from way up, the hole was way down, and yes you can see the ball again.
The dang birds stole my lifesavers out of the cart
Chipping the ball, again the ball in the picture
This reminds me of Huntington Canyon
Pete's beloved...wait that is not a picture of me.
Oh here I am, maybe I am his beloved after all...hahahaha
What a view, yea the hot husband.
This is a great view from our room
Sitting at the beach as the sun was going down
I am in the water, what's new
I even had my chair in the water, it was so beautiful and peaceful up there.
Another great view
They were just looking for left overs from all the beach goers that day
The hot tub, the lake is right out the window.
Breakfast at the golf course.
We had a great time and look forward to going back soon.

1 comments:

Grandma Peg said...

Looks like you had a nice, relaxing vacation with your honey! Yeah for you!!!