Jen is so good, she sends me pictures all the time on my phone. I love getting these pictures, it makes my day to see my sweet little Layla bug and what she is up too.
Here she is being a "pepper"
but she likes her bottle better
Enjoying the sun
Cake? What cake?
She loves to snap the buckle together on the high chair, she doesn't want to sit in it she just wants to play with it.
she used to be afraid of balls, I guess she got over it
makes you wonder what is going through that little brain of hers
She has something on her thumb
Dancing on daddy's toes
Watching Sesame Street, she loves Elmo
Packing a 4lb medicine ball around the gym. Jen called me from the gym while I was heading to work and I could hear Layla hollering and having the time of her life.






2 comments:
Layla is just too cute!! Have you thought about commercials?! Serious!
hahahha she is so cute! she makes me laugh with her facial expressions.
Post a Comment