Sunday, August 9, 2009

TRIP TO THE LAKE

Last Monday Pete, Wendi and myself headed to Lake Tahoe for a little fun in the sun.
Wendi and I were going to spend the day at the beach after we dropped Pete off at the golf course. What a beautiful day we had.
Here we are driving to Tahoe.
Wendi dipping her toes in the Lake.
Our yummy food, see we are tying to be healthy.
Here I am heading out to the bouys. I love to paddle all the way out and float back to the shore.
Floating back to shore. This is one of my favorite things to do.
Dang, I want to paddle back out again.
Wendi soaking up some rays.
I love to be in the water, even if its just my toes
Wendi back at our little spot on the beach.
This looks so much fun, maybe someday I will try it.
My toes in the water
Someday...
Wendi enjoying the sun
Pete coming in to finish the 18th hole
Finished, coming in so we can leave for dinner after a great day in Tahoe
We had so much fun we are heading up again this monday. yeah!!!

1 comments:

Grandma Peg said...

Is this where you are going to retire? You look right at home!!