Matt and I were working in the yard today...he mowed the lawn and I was raking up an old pile of leaves. In that old pile of leaves there must have been an hornets nest because all of a sudden they were everywhere. I look down, one is on my leg. I let out a scream, started running and relized there was another one on my arm and they were flying everywhere around me. I thought for sure I was a dead woman, all I could think of was killer bees. I get to the porch, Matt runs over to help me and I have one in my hair back by my neck, we finally got it out. Man, I forgot how bad bee stings hurt. I had to have Matt look up on the internet what to do. I totally forgot what to do...
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Bee Stings...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
oh suck it up and take it like a woman!!!
lol, you smart ass!!!
Post a Comment