Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Saying goodbye at the airport...

After having a great time in Utah, camping and visiting with family it was time for Jen and Layla to head home. Matt went with them and stayed at Jen's for a week. He was finally able to meet his brother-in-law Jeremy.

Wendi saying goodbye to Layla.
Granpa and Granma saying goodbye.
Jen and I having a little more time before she had to catch the plane.
I still can't believe my baby is a mommy, she is a good one!!
I miss them so much!!
Granpa enjoying Layla before they had to catch the plane.
Granpa loves this little munchkin. He is so proud.
Piggy back ride, yes...she pulls hair!!
The look on her face....she is so precious.
Matt, Jen and Layla getting in line to go through security.

Jen was glad Matt was going home with her. It was nice she didn't have to travel alone with the baby. Matt is back home now but he had a great time. Oh while he was in Nebraska with Jen he got a tattoo. I will post pictures later. We miss them!!!

0 comments: