Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Yes, it is haunted...

Pete and I got to eat at one of our favorite resturants this summer. We love to eat at Porter's Place, named after Porter Rockwell. The food is soooooo good we actually ate there twice this summer. We did talk to our waitress and asked her if it is really haunted. She said she heard it was and have had many people come by to check it out, but have never had ghost hunters come in and investigate. She said she has never seen anything paranormal but some of her co-workers have. If you are ever in Lehi, Ut check it out. It is just down the main street from the high school.

3 comments:

Shani said...

You should have called us, we could have met you there. We love it too, especially the kids!

Lehigrams said...

Ya...... I can't believe you were here and didn't stop or at least call. Porter's and Thanksgiving Point are in my back yard!!!!

PJ and Me said...

I know, I should have called...We just decided as we were driving through Lehi we were hungry and that is the place to stop. Next time.