While we were at my sister Cindy's house we decided it would be fun to drive an hour to Wyoming Downs and bet the ponies for the day. We had a fun drive going up the canyon and on to Wyoming. We get to the horse races and Matt bets on a horse to show...he wins...$29.80 on that horse. Wendi bet the same horse but she bet it to win and lost. Great start for Matt.
Pete showing Wendi the form and how to bet.
Taking it all in and trying to figure it all out.
Matt and I deciding who we want to bet on in the next race.
Wendi and I trying to come up with a winner.
Pete and I. We were surprised how many people were there with little kids.
We walked down to check out the horses. They had some beautiful ones.
Pete and I down by the horses.



0 comments:
Post a Comment