After we dropped Matt, Jen and Layla off at the airport we headed to St. George. Our favorite place. On the way down there were had a little rain storm and saw this pretty rainbow. It is so beautiful down there, we can't wait to retire and move there.
We met up with my sister Debby, her husband Rob and their son RJ. We went to breakfast that morning, Pete left to play golf and we went to this place up in the hills. I remember going there with Rob and Debby on one of our trips right after I graduated from high school. Anyway, when we went there before Rob and Debby, Cindy and Kayleen went through that little crevice in the rocks. I did not go as I am really clostrophobic. It was fun to go back there. I love the red rocks.
Wendi and I
RJ and Wendi climbing up in the rocks.
Rob climbed to the top and looked down at us.
Wendi, RJ and Debby climbing out of the tight space.
I am standing up in the rocks. It is so pretty inside and so much cooler than being outside.
RJ climbed to the top to meet his dad.
Wendi climbed up with the guys. Next time I am wearing hiking shoes.
Here is Rob waving down to Deb and I.
Here they come down from the top.
Pete and I took a ride that evening, the sun was so pretty.
Pete and I had to drive by the temple, someday we are going there. I want him forever!!
We stayed at Rob and Debby's vacation house. It was so pretty and I couldn't resist the sun coming through the clouds.
Here is the kitchen at Rob and Deb's house. It also sets on the 14th hole at SunRiver Golf Course. Pete Played there for a couple of days. I will post pictures of him playing later.
Wendi setting in the living room at Rob and Deb's house while we waited for Pete to finish golfing.
0 comments:
Post a Comment