Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Visiting mom's grave....

Every summer when we are on vacation we always go to mom's grave.
I know she is not there but it is nice to put some flowers on her grave.
It is so hard not having her here anymore.
Here is Layla enjoying the flowers.
Mom would have loved playing with Layla and
she would have given her big red kisses.
Wendi and Jenna with Layla. We all miss her so much.
I know you are with us in our hearts everyday.
Black granma, we miss you and think of you everyday.

2 comments:

Lehigrams said...

Okay, you made me cry. I know you all miss her, and so do I. Especially when I am sick, I have the flu. Danelle had it at the wedding and I guess it worked its way to me. She always made me feel better when I was sick. I guess it came from when I had Rhuematic Fever and she helped take good care of me. Love ya all. Looks like you had a ball. I love Debby's house. Is it a condo, or home. Is it empty all the time? How would it be.

PJ and Me said...

I am sorry I made you cry. It is so weird even still not having her around. I miss that she can't see me as a granma. She was really good at taking care of people and making them feel better. Debby's place is a house, they bought it with Rob's mom, Rob's sister Jodi and her husband. They use it for a place to stay in between and Rob's mom spends time there, her sister lives in St George. But it is empty alot.