Thursday, May 28, 2009

HERE IT IS AGAIN...

I am thankful for:


Text messaging: I love the fact the if I have a question or want to say something but don't have time to make a phone call, I can text and usually get a reply back quickly. Pete and I stay in contact all day by texting, I can ask him to come by and see me on a break, to meet at Starbucks, that I am thinking about him, I miss him or that I love him. I love the fact that I can talk to my kids at anytime. I can also hook up with my friends by making plans by texting. Such a simple thing but so convenient.

Military men & women: So thankful and grateful for all they sacrifice, to give us so much. Our thoughts and prayers are with you all, come home safely. To all the ones that gave their lives and their families who sacrificed so much...THANK YOU!!!! Let us never forget or take anything for granted.

Getting over some of my fears: I was always afraid of failing...now I realize that is how we grow and it doesn't really mean you failed at something. It was a really hard lesson to learn. I always worried about what other people would think...now I don't give a crap because they are probably struggling with the same thing. As long as you learn the lesson and can move on taking the experience with you with a positive attitude. I have come so far...places I never thought I would reach. BUT...I know I have someone by my side, who answers prayers, sometimes not the way I want them answered but turns out for the best anyway. I am so glad I have Heavenly Father on my side. 

2 comments:

Kayla said...

thanks for writing that 'getting over your fears' paragraph! I think I needed to hear that! I love you.

PJ and Me said...

it is a hard lesson to learn and it took me way too long. Hope it helps, love ya right back.