Friday, May 1, 2009

I GOT IT!!!

While I was working night before last, my Sgt. came into control. He told me they were not going to finish out the last week with training with me having my trainer with me the whole night. It seemed like I was doing okay and they were going to leave me alone. I was honored but...scared to death. The thought of being in there alone made me so nervous, my stomach had a big knot and I was shaking. Anyway, he then handed me my badge and said CONGRATULATIONS. I was shocked but so excited. I was told I was not going to get my badge until I was done with all my training. It was such a great feeling to put on my badge and feel like apart of the team.
I will be staying on my team. I will work in control by myself for 2 to 3 weeks until I get it down better. Then I will start training in booking. I was by myself for most of the night last night. I hope I did okay. I am looking forward to getting it down even better and then moving on to booking to see that side of it.
I got to see Pete last night on the cameras, he was in interviewing someome. It was kind of exciting to see him. So when he was finished and in the one hallway I put the speaker on and talked to him for a minute. Yeah!!!
I love my job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comments:

Kayla said...

YAY aunt robbin! congrats on your badge and i'm so glad that you are loving your job! I bet you are doing perfect!
PS. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope you had a great day! love you.