This little nugget and her mommy flew in last Saturday night, Pete knew and Matt picked them up at the airport and surprised Wendi...when I got home from work Sunday morning Wendi and Jen came down the hall way, Jen stood there and stared at me...I stared back...my brain was trying to figure out what the heck she was doing at my house. What a wonderful surprise.!!!
It was my 4 day off week and we had a great time.
Layla and Grandpa watching golf.

Layla has learned to drink out of a straw and wants all the BIG cups...

and she knows how to take the lid off.

Grandpa turned on the sprinkler, we dipped Layla's toes

Yea, she wasn't so sure she was liking this and started to cry

warming her toes on grandma's shirt

what a cute little bathing beauty

She wanted to set in the BIG chair like uncle Matty

but she couldn't sit still especially because the chair rocked

hanging out with uncle Matty

eating a cheese crunchy

hiding from uncle Matty

somebody likes her uncle Matty

I did Layla's hair and used a clip I used to put in my girls hair when they were little

for some reason she like the comb. The prairie dog she has in her other hand is a stuffed animal I got for my dad (family joke) when mom died dad gave it back to me and Layla loved playing with it.

Playing outside, Layla took off down the driveway

headed right for the street

she wanted to go in the street and run

but I wouldn't let her, mean grandma!!!

I put her on the mailbox, she couldn't run

she was full of energy

I gave her a little stick, she likes to carry sticks around when she is outside

she then tried to get me with her stick and then she would laugh

now she is going for grandpa

oooops back at grandma

she is full of s**t like her mommy was.

being silly


I was trying to get her to smell the gardenia> I planted this bush in memory of my mom, she loved gardenia's.
eating dinner

uuummmmmmm

gotta rub the nose




Yeah, she wants to feed her self. Her mommy used to say "self"

here she goes, she is learning to feed herself

yummy!!!!

This is what I woke up to one morning...how sweet!!

She was sitting on uncle Matty's lap, drinking her bottle and watching Sesame Street

the eye lids were getting heavy

she's out

bathtime

she loved splashing the water

Pete and I bought her some rubber duckies, when they touched the water they would light up...that is what is in her hand.

tired little nugget


little angel

Hangin with uncle Matty again



ready to go

look at the mischief in her eyes


Shopping...shopping...shopping. Layla got two new stuffed animals...a black dog and a pink pig.
I bought her the cute little sunglasses and she actually kept them on.


sitting with uncle Matty again...but not for very long

I think we wore aunt Wendi and Layla out

Layla had a fever on her last day here, I had fed her a blue sucker and then she was having an orange popcicle

They went home the next day. We had a great time and it was one of the greatest surprises.
Thanks Jen can't wait to see you again in June.
2 comments:
A BUD. We don't run over those do we.?
no, never a Bud.
Post a Comment