Not running out of gas: I was supposed to stop and get gas on my way home from work. I forgot and headed down the canyon...yikes!! I prayed hard that I would make it to the freeway and the first gas station. My prayers were answered.
Great Husband: He is my partner in everything and my biggest supporter. He has faith in me like no one else. He is my best friend, my "court jester", my everything. I love you PJ!!!
Washer and Dryer: I am so glad I can do laundry when ever I want: morning, noon and night. I remember those days of living in an appartment and have to go to the laundry room or the laundry mat. Simple pleasures in life.
LIFE IS GOOD!!!

2 comments:
oh the laundry...this is the first place i've ever lived (renting) that came with a washer/dryer. i can't imagine EVER having to go without again!
Hi Bird
You have a fun blog and I enjoy reading all the neat things you put on it. It seems like yesturday that Adrienne was a baby and you and tooter were so darn cute and fun, and you still are! Happy late birthday to you.
Post a Comment