I had the best birthday...because I am married to this hottie.
He is so good to me...I am so blessed to have him.
but, he did tell my Sgt at work that it was my birthday and I told him not to.
So they celebrated my birthday at work, first I thought I was in trouble but
they brought in home made ravioli and french bread, yummy.
I was embarrassed and felt bad they did that, but it was really nice of them.
I had also taken in some yummy muffins from Costco
So we had tons to eat and drink...my FTO even got me some diet pepsi.
They even got me a great chocolate cake like the one below
but mine said "Happy 64th Birthday, Robbin".
Those silly cats, it was pretty funny.
Then Pete took me shopping on Sunday and bought me this ultra cool camera.
I am still learning about it, but it has 10.1 megapixals and an 18X zoom.
Yeah!!!
Then monday morning we got up and drove to Reno for the day.
We checked out a new store called Scheels and spent about 3 hours there.
It is a cross between Sport Chalet and Cabela's, kinda.
We then went to Circus Circus and ate at the buffet, I know bad, bad, bad.
Then we went on to Cabela's and shopped for a couple of hours.
We then headed home, which we had to drive through a really bad storm and we were worried about running into snow. The sky was just black and the rain was coming down so hard I could hardly see the painted lines on the road. Scary!!!
We had the best time though. Thanks for the great birthday!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment