Thursday, May 7, 2009

THE WEEKS ARE...

FLYING BY.
I am thankful for:

Birthdays: Pete and I were able to get away this weekend and celebrate the big 46th birthday. We had a great time. It was nice to get away and just spend some time together.  Birthdays are always fun even if I am getting old. hahahaha  I also thought alot about my mom and to think 46 years ago she was in the hospital with a new little baby. I miss you mom!!!

Staying awake: I have been so fortunate since starting work that I have been ableto sleep during the day, getting enough rest to stay awake all night. I have enjoyed it more that I thought I would. It does mess my system up a little but it hasn't been bad at all. Hope I am able to keep it up and keep learning new things at work. 

Blogs: I have been able to keep up with Layla, Jen is so good to post pictures and videos of the little nugget. I have been able to find old friends, new friends and family and keep up with them. I have relationships with them that would never happen without the Blogs. 

New shoes: Yeah, I am a shoe person like my mom. I love shoes!!! You know you have to match your shoes with your clothes...everyone knows that, right? Yeah, tell my husband. hahahahaha
 I love you PJ.

0 comments: