Tuesday, July 21, 2009

FUNNY MEMORIES...

I am not naming names...but I was thinking about some funnies that happened at our house over the years.
This one particular sibling is very quiet but very full of shit...(as my mom would say).
This sibling wanted to play a trick on their siblings...so sibling put a pile of talcum powder on top of each paddle on the paddle fan in siblings bedoom...you can just imagine what happened when the fan was turned on by siblings, what the bedroom looked like. Yip, a snow storm.
Pete and I were ready to head out to a basketball game for one sibling. I went to the faucet to get a drink before we left. Yea, a certain sibling had taped the sprayer button down...so yea, you guessed it. I got sprayed. I was soaking wet down the front and had to change before we could leave. Of course certain sibling said "it wasn't me". Clever little sibling. I guess that is what I get for letting certain sibling read "Captain Underpants" books. Hey at least certain sibling would read. I should be glad for that.

Best one of all...getting even with siblings again.
Certain sibling had some POP-ITS and decided it would be fun to put them under the toilet seat. Very carefully, certain sibling put them between the 4 little stops on the bottom of the seat and the ceramic bowl. While playing cards...one sibling says "wait I have to use the bathroom". Certain siblings face lit up knowing what was coming. As one sibling sets down, we hear POP, POP, POP...SCREAM!! We all laughed but one sibling didn't think it was too funny.


Just a warning...certain sibling has a whoopie cushion and some itching powder.
I'm just saying!!

2 comments:

Jenna said...

Just to clarify to everyone, we never got that powder snow in our room that MATTY planted for us. Me being the perfect child was cleaning my room and dusted the fan to find that stupid powder before it could make a mess in MINE AND WENDI'S room!

KAPELE KREW said...

This is making me laugh so hard! I think this is what I have to look forward to!