*This poem describes her
Whenever I see any pictures like this...say in a store, a magazine or wherever...




...I think of this beautiful woman. Which I am so proud to call my grandma.
She is the perfect example of strength, love and dedication.
Whenever I needed advice, she was always there.
So many memories flood my mind when I think of her.
She always had ding-dongs in her trailer when we went camping,
which will be a tradition that I will carry on when we get our trailer.
Red soup and bologna sandwich's, with butter, cheese and ketchup.
Playing Charlie's Angels with my cousin Tricia in grandma's basement,
using grandma's powder compacts as our radio's.
(I was blessed to get it when she passed away)
There is not a day that goes by that when I see a pansie I don't think of her.
Jumping off the corner of her front porch, just missing smashing the pansies.
Windmill cookies.
Her love of reading
(about the old west and indians)
she passed on to my mom and me,
especially books by Lee Nelson.
(I was blessed to get all hers when she passed,
and I cherish them.)
How she can shuffle a deck of cards, she was the master!
Teaching me how to iron, to which now I am obsessed.
Stories of her youth, lizard tails and penquins, etc.
What a classy lady who loved her family.
When I see a picture like this...
What cute little love birds they were
They were the perfect example of what a marriage and partnership should be.
You both are truely missed and always loved!!!
Butterfly kisses, pupuc (poo-puck) lint and nibbles on the ears.
Thanks grandpa, those things will live on forever.
As well as when you give your word you better mean it
and follow through.
For a family name that I am so proud of.
May you both continue to look down on us and smile.
Knowing all of us are here because 2 people fell in love!
2 comments:
Oh, how sweet!! What wonderful memories we ALL have of two great people. Thanks for making me think, smile and cry!
I miss them soo much!!
Post a Comment