without Thankful Thursday...
I am thankful for:Safe Road Trips: Jen and Layla came to visit for a couple of weeks. We gave them the mini van as Matt was ready to buy himself a new car. So when it was time for them to go home, we loaded up the mini van. Matt drove back with Layla and Jen. They made it in 2 long days. They got to see some beautiful country. Layla was spoiled by grandma and grandpa with a DVD player so she could watch Elmo. We are so thankful they made it safely, with no accidents or car trouble. Matt had one day in Nebraska with them before he had to fly home. We miss them!!
Head On: I have been having some major sinus headaches. Thank goodness for Head On allergy. I don't know what I would do with out it. It really does work and I don't go anywhere without it. They also have extra strength, regular and for kids.
0 comments:
Post a Comment