...I just want to walk up that big circular walkway at the visitors center in Salt Lake City and stand before this. Somedays I feel so small in this BIG old world. I just remember the feeling I got when I stood before the Christus. It just made me realize I have worth, I have a purpose and that I am loved.
Sometimes I think we get so busy in our lives we forget to remember who we are and who is standing behind us and cheering us on.
I hope that when I have a good or bad day I will always remember I am not alone. That my trials and triumps do not go unnoticed. Most importantly that I am loved no matter what.
This gives me strength to know that life is good and that those bad days will always come and go, but I am not alone. That I need to learn from experiences and move on.
0 comments:
Post a Comment