Tuesday, July 21, 2009

PICS FROM JEN'S VISIT

The Bowen girls came up from Arizona to visit their sister Kate for a week and it just so happened to be the same time Jen and Layla were visiting. So we all got together for lunch...of course at Murrilo's the best Mexican food ever. We had a great lunch and caught up on all they have been up to. I only wish their mom would have been able to come as well.
I feel like these two are like my own daughters. I have known them since they have been in diapers. We're not just friends, but family.
Alex with Layla
Matty, Layla, Alex, Jen, Sydney, Kate and her boys.

Matty, Layla, Alex, Jen and Sydney.
Matty, Layla, Alex, Jen and Syd.
Layla, Alex, me and Syd. Wow, where has all the time gone. These girls used to play at my house everyday. Matty and Alex were and are best friends. I am sure they always will be. I love you guys!!!
*Wendi came too but had to leave for work.

1 comments:

kp said...

aw, you had to mention Murrillos. Now I'm craving mexican food with a craving that can't be filled!