Courtney is here visiting for a few weeks, and she is reading the book. As soon as she finishes it we will go see the movie. Thanks for warning us about the tissue.
Well, we made it to the movie tonight. It was awesome. But after reading the book, Court tells me the ending was not, I repeat, NOT like the ending in the book. So if you want a new slant on the movie, read the book! You will be suprised!!!!!
4 comments:
Courtney is here visiting for a few weeks, and she is reading the book. As soon as she finishes it we will go see the movie. Thanks for warning us about the tissue.
Ohh I wanna see that movie SO bad. Tyler has no interest, so me and my mom are gonna go! I'll make sure to bring tissues! I can't wait to see it!
Well, we made it to the movie tonight. It was awesome. But after reading the book, Court tells me the ending was not, I repeat, NOT like the ending in the book. So if you want a new slant on the movie, read the book! You will be suprised!!!!!
Thanks for the info, I just might have to read the book.
Post a Comment