Captain Blyther's RestaurantBenicia, CA
I get the news letter from NorCal Paranormal Investigators, Inc. They just investigated Captain Blyther's Restaurant because there were claims that the place was haunted. Sounds like they did have a few things happen during the investigation. I went to the restaurant's web site and read the history of the Restaurant, sounded interesting, looked like a great location and that they had some good food.
The staircase looking down from our table. The picture on the wall is of Captain Blyther.
Mermaid wall decoration, it actually came from an old boat.
Pete and I both had salad and split a cup of clam chowder. We also both had the crusted sesame ginger halibut, green beans, Pete had fries and I had garlic mashed potatoes.Yummy!!!!
A little display of sailors on the upstairs cabinets.
Pete and I as the sun was setting. The Carquinez Bridge is in the background.
After we ate...me in front of the restaurant.We had a great time even if we didn't see any ghosts. ; ( May be next time because we will be eating there again as it was simply delish!!!!




0 comments:
Post a Comment