Linda and I have been friends for 18 years, since she was pregnant with Breanne and I was pregnant with Matt. Her husband was our bishop as well. We try to get away every 5 to 6 weeks for dinner and/or a movie. We see what each other has been up too, see what our kids have been doing or what new crafts we have been making, etc. I had to pick Pete up from work the other day so I called Linda and we met for dinner and had a great visit. We closed the place down.
Friday, September 12, 2008
Friends...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You are looking soooooooooooo good Sweeti. Dont' get too skinny. Or at least make sure you stay healthy. Looks like your life is really fun. I am glad for you.
Aunt Claudia, haha, don't worry I am not getting too skinny, black hides alot. I still have about 30 pounds to go. You can check out my diet blog: http://www.robbinsdiet.blogspot.com/
Thanks, you are awesome. love ya
Post a Comment